First Responder Course
August 22nd – November 21st 2018
Wednesday nights from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Class will be held at the Osage Ambulance Base located at 119 Highway 89 South in Linn.
The Osage Ambulance District’s Emergency Medical Responder Course will provide the participants with the knowledge of the following:
- Legal and Ethical Issues for the Pre-Hospital Provider
- Basic and Advanced Airway techniques including CPR
- Assessment and Emergency treatment of medical and trauma patients
- External Defibrillator/AED Operations
- Basic Medical Pharmacology
- Clinical Experiences in an Ambulance field setting
- And More!
This Course meets and exceeds all requirements for Emergency Medical Responder Education as outlined by the Missouri Bureau of EMS and the United States Department of Transportation curriculum.
For more information please call 573-897-0044, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by theambulance base.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED, REGISTRATION MUST BE RECEIVED BY: AUGUST 3rd, 2018