Emergency Medical Technician Course
October 1st 2018– April 25th 2019
Monday and Thursday Nights from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Cost: $950.00 (payment plan available)
Class will be held at the Osage Ambulance Base located at 119 Highway 89 South in Linn.
The Osage Ambulance District’s Emergency Medical Technician-Basic Course will provide the participants with the knowledge of the following:
- Legal and Ethical Issues for the Pre-Hospital Provider
- Basic and Advanced Airway techniques including CPR
- Assessment and Emergency treatment of medical and trauma patients
- External Defibrillator/AED Operations
- Basic Medical Pharmacology
- Clinical Experiences in an Ambulance field setting
- And More!
This Course meets and exceeds all requirements for the Emergency Medical Technician Basic Education as outlined by the Missouri Bureau of EMS and the United States Department of Transportation curriculum.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student can sit for the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians Exam for the EMT-Basic. Once this exam is successfully completed, the student may then apply for state licensure as an EMT-B.
For more information please call 573-897-0044, e-mail email@example.com or stop by the ambulance base.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED, REGISTRATION MUST BE RECEIVED BY: SEPTEMBER 14th, 2018